(Picture coming soon!)
Total Time: 55 minutes, Serves: 4 to 6
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 8 tablespoons fresh, soft, Terrell Creek Farm Chevre
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Put the peaches in a baking dish, skin-side down, and cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the peaches from the oven and let them cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- While the peaches are cooking, put the almonds in a small baking dish. Toast them in the oven (at the same time as the peaches), stirring occasionally, until light brown, about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the nuts so they do not burn.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of Terrell Creek Farm Chevre into the center of each peach half. Drizzle each peach with some of the honey and then sprinkle the thyme and toasted almonds over the top. Serve warm.
Note: This is a Terrell Creek Farm Original Recipe.